Monday 7 April 2008

The Demise of My Favourites

It occurred to me only today that, during my long absence from this blog, the two blogs that were the inspiration for this one have ceased to be; and that I have made no reference to that event in this blog.

I intend to put right that oversight now...

It was not long after I started this blog that I realised that both Ms Becky and Ms Barbara's blogs (which were respectively Female-Supremacy and Oral-Worship) were hacked and destroyed.

This was the cause of much sadness and despair in the FLR community, not helped by the fact that Blogspot (both were Blogspot blogs) seemed unable, or unwilling, to do anything about it.

Neither Woman has restarted (as far as I know) a similar blog, which is a great shame. Ms Barbara does have a Yahoo group (Forced Cunnilingus) but it somehow lacks the power and immediacy of the blog. Their presence in the blogsphere is greatly missed (certainly by me!). If anyone does know of any other web-related activity by either of these Ladies please do let me know.

Another of my favourites was the FLR board run by Ms Aradia. This was a fabulous resource and a real community (and I don't use that word lightly) of like-minded people. It had a very large membership and thousands of posts. It really felt as if the FLR lifestyle was gaining traction and would soon become commonplace in today's society.

Sadly, for reasons that I still don't fully understand, Ms Aradia decided to pull the plug on the board. It was Her board and, as She is a Woman, I have to abide by and respect Her decision. Nevertheless I do miss it greatly. She has a blog (Into the Dark) but it's not the same thing...

Fortunately one of the members of the old FLR board has started a replacement. Ms SuePrise has taken on the mantle and we now have the Female Led Relationships yuku board. It has many of the same members and is a promising replacement for the old board. As of writing it has only around 100 members at the moment and has thus not yet reached critical mass in my opinion. So do drop by, join, and lend your support...

We need more blogs and forums like these - particularly those run my Women. We need to show the world, and especially the Women of the world, that it is perfectly normal for a Woman to be in charge and in fact a very large number of men want just that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A number of people with hacked BLogspot blogs did get them recovered.

But anyone who really cares about their blogs will be better off with free wordpress.com or livejournal.com accounts. Both are more secure and offer more features anyway.

Gynarchy said...

Hello everyone , I'm working with the goddess dawn to invite you for helping us to achieve the matriarchy for the benefits of the world . Firstly, we need you to join this group at FB : https://www.facebook.com/groups/DonatetoWomen/
And join this great website too please: http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FMotherGoddessEarth.com%2F&h=mAQEnypUt&s=1
This last one too ,, http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FFemaleLed.org%2F&h=AAQHlRZSr&s=1
We want the migration of men so you can live with us in places we will have soon . We want everyone to survive. There is a farm and a dungeon in California if you are interested .

Contact us;
516-847-2209 Text 631-894-4414.

Goddess dawn E-mail:
RevHPD@gmail.com

Gynarchy said...

Hey everyone
Our goddess said the following :
The sex games - it is what they "think" they want. I monitor world stats. They need to experience the bad, the beatings, the traps, the hatred, the torture and the magnitude of literal torture WOMEN have lived for how long now? It may be that it is the only way men will come to realize whooops that was a wrong turn...and some never get out. Others will watch, until they are convinced they should jump into the dark tank of uncertainty...and then come to realize, shit I should've ran...but meanwhile the "alleged" submissive men are seeking out the dominating dungeons of the world because it is the largest of fetish-ism-sex-sector, but it is leaving them the emptiest. More fakes than anything and that is not an opinion either. I go by math and I wish my stats were more positive. I don't want men wiped out like this, through traps, games, pure hatred, and sexual lures to nothingness. It was a set up from the start and the men need to learn to: DIFFERENTIATE between what is real and what is not. If it leaves you with nothing, and completes, or accomplishes no result then it was nothing to start with. Math. Is there anyone who sees the math