Wednesday 31 January 2007

An Addiction?

There is a debate going on over at the wonderful Ms Barbara's site concerning toilet service. If this is a matter that offends you please stop reading now for that is what I am going to talk about.

My wife has been away on business for a week and I have found myself craving (and I mean craving) her Golden Wine. Now, unfortunately for me She recognises the fact that toilet service is a great pleasure for me and uses it as a reward rather than requires it as a service.

She is under great pressure at work at the moment and I'm afraid I have not been as supportive as I should have been; so even though She is back now, my craving has still not been satisfied.

The craving has still not gone away, and it's clearly not just contact with Her lovely pussy that I need - we've had sex (me satisfying Her orally naturally) - and my waking moments are still consumed with thoughts of me consuming Her Golden Nectar.

Is it possible I'm addicted?

Has anyone else suffered from this addition?

Is there a Urinaholics Anonymous?


Do write and let me know your thoughts...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Steve,

Are you still managing this blog?


Saharah

SteveT said...

Well hello Ms Saharah!

I'm afraid that I've been busy of late, and, as I only write when I feel I have something to say (not just blurt stuff out), I have not felt the inclination to add to the blog recently.

As the nights draw in, and as I find myself reading more on the subject of Female Supremacy and Female led relationships I might be inspired to write something soon...

If You have any suggestions... it might just fire my imagination!

Thanks for reading.

Steve T

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that comment on My blog about "Female Assets". :-)

May I use the email address you left?

Saharah

SteveT said...

Of course You may!

How could I refuse?