Well OK - I know it's been a long time since I last updated this blog. And perhaps resurrection is too strong a word. I am never going to be able to publish with the frequency that I did previously. However, my New Year's resolution is to try harder to promote the cause of Matriarchy, Gynarchy and Female Supremacy and so this blog - whilst not being exactly world-changing may just help in a small way. So I will try to blog occasionally.
I am someone who, if I have nothing to say - I say nothing. I cannot just spew out postings about nothing in particular. As I have had nothing much to say of late - I have not said much...
One thing that has been a development in my own FLR has been the introduction of enforced chastity. Indeed, I am locked in a stainless steel cage as I write this. I will therefore make a few posts (starting today) where I will document some of my experiences with enforced chastity.
In case you are interested, I do post more frequently in my tumblr blog. I continue the theme of FLR, Female Supremacy and Matriarchy in that - albeit in a lighter (more picture-focused) manner. Check out my tublr here.
You haven’t yet asked her to run an FLR.
-
There are many uxos who have yet to ask her to run an FLR, and either would
do now if they only knew the best way to, or will be doing soon. My book
for ux...
8 hours ago
1 comment:
good old days
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?2168-Att-Sharon-Regarding-funpark-in-Sweden
https://twitter.com/femaledomcom
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?18772-Hello-friends-How-do-you-think-we-can-persuade-femaledom-to-come-back
Post a Comment